The Chinese are an incredibly social bunch online. For brand awareness and word of mouth, no other platform comes close to Social Media
With over 650 million social media users and growing, Chinese social media is here to stay. Like western social media, Chinese social media gains maximum effectiveness if you communicate and share content regularly with your followers especially if you are in the B2C industry and unlike western social media such as Youtube, Facebook and Twitter, Chinese social media is NOT blocked.
With content censorship, regulation and control still practised by its government, Chinese people view social media as the ultimate tool for unfiltered information. Thus, word of mouth and social media becomes one of the most powerful marketing tools in China today.
Chinese social media have two main players - Weibo and WeChat. Wechat is a more private friends to friends platform while Weibo is a one to all broadcasting platform.
Platforms we work with
- Youku and others
- Integrated social media marketing
Our Services relating to Chinese social media marketing:
- Chinese social media campaign strategy and creation: platform selection (Weibo, WeChat, Youku etc), social media setup, content strategy and management.
- Chinese social media account setup: Weibo company page, Wechat offical page, Youku official page and more
- Daily posts / updates.
- Professional Video creation.
- Followers and fans building.
- Communication with followers using the right tone. We highly recommend you to have a real time communication with your audience, and our team based in Mainland China can help you.
- Create marketing campaigns with followers and fans.
- Reputation monitoring.
- Maintenance and management.
- Tracking and statistics overview.
- Strategy and consulting.
It is vital that you adapt and localise your social media strategy in China to succeed. We can help. Please Contact Us today!
PLATFORMS WE WORK WITH
OUR LATEST THOUGHTS
- December 10, 2017
- October 5, 2017
- August 17, 2017